PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor, I is interested in specification of the diagnosis, whether exists " r...

Victor
25.07.2004, 08:15
Good afternoon! The doctor, I is interested in specification of the diagnosis, whether there is " a reactive erythema ". Two years ago I began to notice small red maculae on the face which to keep longly enough 1 2 months. For the first time, when I have addressed to the dermatologist, the doctor has specified an opportunity demodeksa, at purpose or appointment of treatment of maculae have disappeared, but have appeared in other places. Next time the dermatitis as a result of a streptococcal rhinitis has been diagnosed. The received treatment also has helped or assisted, but not for a long time. The erythema began to appear on bridges, in the field of brows near by and at wings of a nose, leaving it is a little on cheeks. " The reactive erythema " has been this time diagnosed. Disease is shown a kind of an eczema and reddening of these areas of a skin of the face as a result of the use rasping and a spicy food (salads with mayonnaise and t. Item) During this period it is recommended to pass to a delivery only porridges and before reception of nutrition to spend anesthesia of a stomach 0, 5 % a solution of Novocainum. As the basic medical product it is used beloderm, for the night - Suprastinum, Tavegilum and t. Item 0, 5 tablets. In current of day enzymes and vitamin A, E.Lechenie dejstennoe, but not for a long time. After job of a stomach it was normalized within 2 3 days passes or takes place otsheluchivanie (an ecdysis as at a fish-skin disease - greater or big shelushki), and then again an error in a diet and all all over again. It is necessary to note, that a gastritis at me years 8 9, but the allergization of a skin, an eczema and a dermatitis at me was not. The doctor explains it to that the nervous centers which are responsible for an innervation of these organs pass each other nervous impulses as the centers lay series. I the biologist also can it dopusit. But why there was such communication or connection between these centers? Probably diagnosis " a reactive erythema " not absolutely correct?
It is a little about itself: I do not drink, I do not smoke, I conduct a healthy way of life. 15 years ago has finished treatment at the allergist in occasion of a bronchial asthma (hurted or was ill;was sick from 9 years).
When I have addressed in kosmetologichesky the center to me have told or said, that would diagnose a seborrheal dermatitis and would treat liquid nitrogen. About a reactive erythema have told or said, what is it it is improbable. So to me to treat first of all: a stomach or a skin of the face? Whether there Is such phenomenon as a reactive erythema?

Yours faithfully Victor Vladimirovich

Smirnov K.V.
26.07.2004, 04:02
Such formulation of the diagnosis (reactive erythema) is represented to me rather disputable. Even greater or big questions are caused with purpose or appointment "beloderma" as basic method of treatment. To speak about something greater it is complex or difficult in absentia enough. The only thing that I can offer - internal consultation in our clinic with the purpose of definition of the exact diagnosis and correction of therapy. My contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.

Victor
27.07.2004, 13:34
Thanks for consultation Konstantin Viktorovich. To arrive now for me it is inconvenient, - I live in a deep province. If there will be a business trip I shall try to get on internal consultation. Nevertheless, beloderm really helps or assists quickly - 1 2 days unlike others hormonal (kortomitsetin and t. Item). The dermatologist also explains occurrence of an eczema at night hormonal fluctuations that causes purpose or appointment as protivovospolitelnogo agents hormonal ointments. Also it is very effective after putting off or taking out of eczema Erakond, - a cream developed in Ufa within the limits of the anticancerogenic program. Unfortunately, he at me has terminated also I replace it or him gerantolom and oblepihovym. Otherwise the skin becomes sensitive to UF - to beams and city air, t. e. The repeated allergization is possible or probable.
In occasion of the formulation of the diagnosis: the Dermatologist who has put this diagnosis " a reactive erythema " is the candidate of sciences, long time taught in Honey of Academy, to not trust its or his experience of the bases there is no, however he enough the elderly person, therefore can koe-what confuse - probably it is one of kinds of a dermatitis as I observed a similar picture at children at a diathesis and at the faces, liking to drink - same dlitetelnoe an erubescence of the face - allergicheski-a vascular parentage.
Konstantin Viktorovich, whether exists any modern directory of all dermoboleznej?
Yours faithfully Victor Vladimirovich