PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the skin behind ears about ear lobules constantly bursts and shelush...

Alexey, 29 years
22.07.2004, 10:02
Hello! At me the skin behind ears about ear lobules bursts constantly and shelled (sometimes more strongly, sometimes it is less), but neither pains, nor I thus do not feel an itch. And recently behind an ear on a line of body height of hair the skin has slightly reddened, has started to become covered korkoj, peeling with edge or territory, and starts to itch, if it or her to disturb (to spend raschestkoj or to try otskresti korku), I comb even up to a blood, thus after excision of the curtailed or turned blood on this place on a skin there are small spherical excavations. With what it can be connected? Still I am am disturbed constantly with a strong dandruff, has tried many different shampoos - nothing helps or assists. Whether it can be connected by what in the childhood treated me for a pediculosis, smearing a head kerosene and what it is necessary to undertake? Thanks.

Lera
26.07.2004, 04:43
Without internal consultation of the dermatologist it is impossible to register treatment. This any non-standard mycotic affection, a neurodermite is possible or probable. All analyses, soskoby will make at the doctor, but to address to it or him;them necessarily as process extends.

Albanova V.I.
26.07.2004, 23:08
I am afraid, that at you serious dermal disease has begun, necessarily address to the dermatologist, it is possible to us in the Center, 684 21 87