PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me spots come off on all body - on a back, on brachiums, on a breast, on...

middleru
25.07.2004, 05:24
At me spots come off on all body - on a back, on brachiums, on a breast, on a stomach or belly. Tried to address to doctors - have told or said, what is it at me an allergy on clothes, on produkty-fat, acute, sweet, salty not is. And is only fast or lenten boiled nutrition. And under any clothes it is necessary to put on hlopchato-a paper T-short. But, on mine to carry out all these instructions not absolutely probably. Except for that I have a foolish habit - when be nervous - to squeeze out these or it pryshchiki. From it or this there are scars. Tried to treat kontraktubeksom, but on it or him as I have understood, at me too allergija-I am scratched also spots come off... So to me to do or make? I have already ceased myself the person chuvstovvat - anything opened or open I can not put on, on a beach - to not undress, in pool - to not descend or go, etc.: (

Albanova V.I.
26.07.2004, 11:16
First of all, it is necessary to take itself in arms or hand and to be disaccustomed to pick. And urgently to start to be treated, and that summer is already fast. And methods of treatment are, in our Center too