PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, that it is possible to undertake at fungic or fungal disease of skins...

Svetlana
19.07.2004, 20:01
Prompt, please, that it is possible to undertake at fungic or fungal disease of a skin stop, otjagoshchennym stops which have strongly cracked up to a blood. Mum refuses to go to clinic. Advise preparations and term of treatment. Used "Lamizilom" improvements are obvious but what to do or make with morbid cracks?

Sergey
23.07.2004, 18:53
Faced such problem in the practice. Probably at your mum still and Diabetum? Write to me more in detail about its or her health and city of residing, I can probably help or assist. vip6k@bk. ru

Svetlana
25.07.2004, 22:41
Sergey, thanks you for the answer. Diabetum at mum is not present, there is only a varices and a hypertonia. Sometimes she complains what very painfully to go into a heel: sensation, that inside on a joint (on a heel) an outgrowth. That is, besides cracks also it. There lives mum in Pereslavle-Zalesskom, local experts suit only a morgue. It can consequences of a fungus, can (as he at it or her already more than 10 years) the fungus has got in deeper layers of a skin? What to us to do or make, can combine Tablets Lamizil and cream Lamizil, can eat something more more effectively?
In advance I thank you. Svetlana