PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Draste! I would like to learn or find out, at me on fingernails or nails a fungus. A fingernail yellow, under it or him...

Anton
23.07.2004, 22:38
Draste! I would like to learn or find out, at me on fingernails or nails a fungus. The fingernail yellow, under it or him yellow parashek also is fractured. In general a fungus already more than five years, but have extended only on two a fingernail. I wished to learn or find out, where iti? In an out-patient department or kvd or in the last only venerologic instead of all dermal? What analyses to hand over? What approximately medicines and in what case can write out. Trust to doctors nikagogo, so otvette please!

Marina
24.07.2004, 09:15
Anton, a fungus is extremely infectious. If do not want all perezarazit around, necessarily find the doctor, the MYCOLOGIST is called. In KVD also it is possible to go - to the dermatologist. The analysis - a slice of a fingernail or soskob. And medicines - tablets to drink, with ointments to be smeared, and prepare - LONGLY. And more dizinfektsija everything that you concerned or touched - footwear, linen, a bath (if on legs or foots a fungus), and other, other, all around, differently catch again. And prospects at you such if will not be treated - all fingernails or nails on arms or hand and legs or foots, all with circle infect, yes, besides, people will fastidiously concern - I do not know, how much to you, if young, with girls of a problem... And the fungus can extend in an inguen, for example. Vobshchem, are treated. The fungus gets also into a blood and allocates toxins...

Albanova V.I.
25.07.2004, 15:13
In everyone KVD the big city there is vrach-a mycologist. If live in Moscow can address to our mycologist, Ph. 284 21 87