PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to get rid, please, from seborrei on a head. The doctor does not give exact...

23.07.2004, 13:43
Help or Assist to get rid, please, from seborrei on a head. The doctor does not give the exact diagnosis - that speaks what is it a psoriasis seborreja, speaks that it is necessary to observe. Rashes only on a head, but were one center, and now three in different places of a head. I used ointment LoridenS earlier, but, it seems to me, that at me changes on a skin of the face have begun. There can be an ointment hormonal?
Please, prompt what there is a way of treatment? Can be there was something new and more effective, is possible or probable and not hormonal? Whether it is possible to apply Lomo-a psoriasis? I read much about its or his inefficiency, whether the truth it? Please, help or assist, if it is possible or probable.

Ilchenko E.V.
24.07.2004, 10:20
Hello. First of all it is necessary to understand at you a seborrhea or a psoriasis as it is absolutely various diseases and treatment accordingly differs. Please, enter the name on consultation as without visual survey not probably to recommend to you effective treatment. In any case today there are agents stabilizing a situation, preventing relapses, and at correct leaving or care bringing to nothing these diseases.