PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello doktov! Here two years under fingers of legs or foots on stop the skin became...

Lyudmila
22.07.2004, 18:53
Hello doktov! Here two years under fingers of legs or foots on stop the skin began to dry and be shelled. Also became very dense, as a cortex at a tree. First it to me did not stir or prevent, but last time the skin began to burst and it to me prevents to go and normally to perform the job. I thought, what is it a fungus. But the doctor has told or said, what is it not the fungus and has appointed or nominated cream Triderm, tablets Kloritin and Aevitum. For the third day the skin has ceased to burst, but the skin and has remained oak. And as soon as I have stopped to accept Kloritin, all has begun all over again. Now to me have appointed or nominated 2 h percentage salicylic ointment for smegchenija skins, but she to me pomagaet only to short term, hours on 5 6. I should not soften a skin, it is necessary to me it or her vylichit. To me 55 years also there has come or stepped a menopause. There can be it plays any role? I any more do not know to itself to address.

Sazykina L.N.
23.07.2004, 18:12
Yes, with it or this, with change of a hormonal background, it also is connected.