PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. I had in an inguen and legs or foots molluscums. (veroja...

And
18.07.2004, 07:41
Hello! To me 24 years. I had in an inguen and legs or foots molluscums. (has possibly picked up in pool). According to the dermatologist who has examined me, I am necessary to remove simply them a forceps that and have made, however have remained shishechki - they too should be removed? Kagda it will be possible to enter corporal contacts to the girl? (the doctor has told or said that after excision is already possible) what probability of occurrence of new molluscums? Subtracted or deducted, what is it the virus disease testifying to weak immunity. On a background of a bronchial asthma sounds it is disturbing! (analyses handed over in January) whether there can be any communication or connection between these diseases? I shall be glad if will give me answers to mine 4 questions and also if will give the link to clause or article about it. Yours faithfully!

a
18.07.2004, 17:48
Hello! To me 24 years. I had in an inguen and legs or foots molluscums. (has possibly picked up in pool). According to the dermatologist who has examined me, I am necessary to remove simply them a forceps that and have made, however have remained shishechki - they too should be removed? Kagda it will be possible to enter corporal contacts to the girl? (the doctor has told or said that after excision is already possible) what probability of occurrence of new molluscums? Subtracted or deducted, what is it the virus disease testifying to weak immunity. On a background of a bronchial asthma sounds it is disturbing! (analyses handed over in January) whether there can be any communication or connection between these diseases? I shall be glad if will give me answers to mine 4 questions and also if will give the link to clause or article about it. Yours faithfully!

a
19.07.2004, 18:36