PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, The short of a problem is those: addressed to the doctor who has put me...

Maxim
15.07.2004, 17:56
Good afternoon,
The short of a problem is those: addressed to the doctor whom the dyshydrosis stop and palms " (and, from its or his words has diagnosed me ", " it is unequivocal! ") also has registered tablets "Ketotifenum" and ointment "lokoid". The doctor is assured or confident, that a dyshydrosis at me cleanly allergic character. However in a network it is a lot of mentions of interrelation of dermal rashes with problems, say, GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT or other diseases of internal organs. From here three questions: 1) who is right? 2) if vse-taki this consequence or investigation of a dysbacteriosis or something similar, whether antihistamines will help or assist to remove or take off in this case acute displays? 3) that shows an expert, five days of reception of Ketotifenum it is enough for reception of effect? And that I as that unfortunate elk in a joke - like a tablet pju-I drink, and "blisters or blebs" on palms everyone appear and appear... And with dermatologists at us in city tugovato: (((
In advance thanks for the answer,
Yours faithfully,
Maxim

Sazykina L.N.
18.07.2004, 09:53
The dyshydrosis has the allergic nature is more often. It is not enough five days of reception of Ketotifenum.