PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! There was something strange, after 6 years of excruciatings from pr...

Michael
16.07.2004, 15:50
Hello, the doctor! There was something strange, after 6 years of excruciatings from spots, campaigns to different doctors, vtiranija tens creams (which did not help or assist), I on 80 %, for 1 week have cured myself two creams taken from a shelf of a drugstore practically at random which are intended at all for spots. 1. Cream Hydrocortisone from a scabies, seborrheas, borings, and t. Item And the second - a little-known cosmetic cream based or founded;established on the medical silicon, intended for smoothing postnatal or puerperal extensions, old wounds, cuts, etc. (as alternative of cosmetic operation). Effekt from the last - the skin at once becomes resilient, as though rubber. Hidrocortizonum I rubed only 3 4 times, a silicon - time 8. Spots have disappeared on 80 % and so some weeks proceed. Whether doctors and why I never anything from them heard about a silicon and Hidrocortizonum know about it or this? At me strange sensation, that all these years me simply inflated or distended, when a medicine, to spots not having the slightest attitude or relation, has helped or assisted for 4 days. Thanks.

child
17.07.2004, 23:04
If believe in the God prays about treatment of spots were and repeatedly.