PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. Ugrevaja an eruption since 14 years. Deterioration has come or stepped during beremennost...

Bringing down
15.07.2004, 17:11
To me of 27 years. Ugrevaja an eruption since 14 years. Deterioration has come or stepped during pregnancy 9 years ago and till now the inflammation does not pass or take place.

Elena
17.07.2004, 00:34
To me of 30 years, Acnes and spots at me years with 10. It was awful, but where in 24 years I have revealed that, that at me a problem with hormones and spots from it or this. Now, when I accept Diane-to become 35 skin simply idealnaja/the expanded pores certainly ostajutsja/and plus good care of a skin, now in fact the mass of opportunities, plus dieta/is not present sweet, fat, ostromu/.pryshchi in such vozvraste it is the reason internal bolezni-hormones, a stomach. I advise to visit or attend the doctor.

Tarasova E.A.
17.07.2004, 20:50
The question consists not clearly in what. In any case at you it is connected with hormonal reorganizations in an organism, all over again in podrost. Age, then in pregnancy. It is necessary to be treated, it is possible a homeopathy.