PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Albanova, with pleasure would come to you on reception, but on...

Galina
17.07.2004, 01:20
Dear doctor Albanova, with pleasure would come to you on reception, but I am now in Holland. I suffer rozatseej, and here me treat tak-minotsiklin 100 in unlimited quantity or amount, esjachnyj a course of 30 tablets, a minimum 4 5 yearly and Unguentum Nystatini. I feel, that each time all becomes worse, inspissations already in size about a filbert and without an antibiotic do not resolve. To me of 59 years if it is important. One friend the doctor in Moscow by phone has advised me new ointment Pitival of French firm Lja rosh. Whether there is at you own concept of treatment rozatsei and that you think of this ointment. I shall be grateful for the answer, About new year necessarily I shall in Moscow and I hope to get to you on reception.

Albanova V.I.
17.07.2004, 20:23
Cream Pitival - a cosmetic agent and its or his application has auxiliary character. It is not necessary to assign to it or him many hopes. Besides antibiotics usually appoint or nominate Metronidazolum as inside, and naruzhno. At us the method of treatment is developed, but without our preparations and analyses you apply it or him abroad cannot.