PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on a back white maculae. Have told or said, what is it multi-coloured deprive. Normally...

Anna, 22
14.07.2004, 01:26
At me on a back white maculae. Have told or said, what is it multi-coloured deprive. Whether normally to treat it or him lamizilom. If yes that how much? When they should disappear? Whether it is infectious? Why appears?

AG
15.07.2004, 15:58
Unfortunately my husband had a same problem. And lamizil helped or assisted a little. And here Lamizil + nizoral in tablets - has really helped or assisted. Also it seems basically nizoral. Twice with a break in a week as puts or plants a liver a little. All under the instruction (about 10 days - on 1 2 tablets + processing of all body by a spray or ointment).
This strongest agent about which I managed to learn or find out seems. And the only thing which has given result. With this infection some years struggled. And Benzylium Benzoas, and a lot of all miscellaneous. So much doctors have bypassed. I thought, he never will get rid of it or this.

It is a version of a fungus, infection through things of personal hygiene, a sauna is possible or probable...

Smirnov K.V.
17.07.2004, 05:32
During 2 h weeks use "lamizil" - c.