PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Belief Igorevna! I have set a trace on a site. A question: than it is possible to treat...

Cito
14.07.2004, 00:12
Dear Belief Igorevna!
I have set a trace on a site. A question: than it is possible to treat
So-called "tipun" in tongue. To my regret,
To my question "has responded" Dr. Smirnov, and he as always
In the repertoir, priezzhaj-we shall look or see. Can you to me
Something will advise. Thanks.

Smirnov K.V.
14.07.2004, 19:11
Vo-the first, personally to you to come I did not advise. Vo-the second, I wish to remind, that dermal diseases some hundreds are totaled. Quite often there are complexities with statement of the diagnosis even after survey and carrying out of additional researches. So then to speak about correspondence statement of the diagnosis on the basis of the primitive nonprofessional description or the use of such terms as tipun, deprive, shipitsy, goose skins, etc. I certainly can appoint or nominate any agents at random but who will be responsible in case of development of by-effects from useless application of medicines, losses of time and advance of disease...

Sazykina L.N.
16.07.2004, 06:08
So-called "tipun" passes or takes place quickly enough. Process can be accelerated if periodically to rinse or gargle a mouth broth of a camomile or a sage, it is possible to apply a tooth-paste "pearls" with a calcium, she should grease a sore point and to take 5 10 minutes.

Cito
16.07.2004, 16:20
Mister Smirnov!
Esteem the answer of doctor Sazykinoj!
O the useful both qualified answer and the main thing
Safe for health. Also count how much time
You result or bring the phone number. Clearly, that money like all.

Smirnov K.V.
17.07.2004, 04:35
You know, it is not necessary to learn or teach me to job with patients. I have enough seen enough the most various situations in which the untimely reference or manipulation to the doctor led to rather unpleasant events. Treatment, for example, a lues (by the way rashes in an oral cavity happen at this disease) indifferent (nonspecific), let even safe agents leads only to loss of precious time and advance of disease with development of serious complications.