PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago at me the balanus and moshenka has reddened (it was felt legk...

Alexey
15.07.2004, 11:16
One year ago at me the balanus and moshenka (the easy or light;mild itch was felt) has reddened. In hospital, after check, have told or said - a fungus and have written out Ekzoderil. He does not help or assist. Tried or tasted and Mikospor. Whether It is possible to apply Lamizil and what is better - a spray or ointment. Whether can damage or injure;hurt application of ointments to a sexual member? Whether this disease through a bath, for example, and sexual by (whether I can someone infect) Is passed? In an out-patient department kak-that have muffledly told or said, that is not present.

New settlers V.S.
15.07.2004, 14:18
Dear Alexey, it is necessary to find out the reason of fungic or fungal process, for example, to exclude a diabetes mellitis, etc. statuses which promote development of a thrush on genitals or genitalias. About it or this to you have told or said in an out-patient department? With the purpose of diagnostics and treatment address in our clinic: 799 82 39. Senior lecturer Novoselov Victor Serafimovich. I wish health.

Alexey
17.07.2004, 02:46
What diseases promote development of a thrush and whether it is possible to notice them? Has read through in conference, that such disease is the prostatitis. At me a normal erection (though the constant partner is not present), painful sensations are not present.