PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 21 year. 5 years ago have diagnosed a psoriasis. On a head...

Irminum
09.07.2004, 13:34
Hello. To me 21 year. 5 years ago have diagnosed a psoriasis. On a head, on elbows and more anywhere is not present. Right at the beginning of illness or disease it was assiduously treated. Has then got to the skilled or experienced expert, has told or said approximately so: the Psoriasis is such disease which is better for not touching or for not tampering with. Do not awake a sleeping dog. Can kogda-nibed physicians will find a medicine. Watch or keep up new preparations " Here 2 years I of anything with it or this I do not do or I make. All without changes, the head and elbows are shelled. Prompt, can nevertheless there was something new to treatment of a psoriasis? In advance thanks.

JUlja
10.07.2004, 05:14
Perhaps, the question will seem to you strange, but children at you are? I had precisely same picture of disease (a head, elbows, kolenki). All has passed or has taken place after a birth of the first child. Since then the exacerbation was once (we year lived in Siberia, t. To. The husband there worked) but as soon as have returned to a habitual climate, all has passed or has taken place. I cleaned or removed plaques from elbows and kolenok ointment "Lokasalen" (mixs up or is admixed half-and-half with a children's cream, plaques are smeared, the paper is then put kompresnaja and it is bandaged by an elastic roller). You do or make so some nights successively and for any time all passes or takes place. More any agent did not help or assist me.

JUlja (about the reasons of occurrence)
11.07.2004, 17:37
To me very good the doctor (the elderly woman, the professor and the doctor honey of sciences) about 15 years ago has told or said, that, on its or her firm belief, the reason has, first of all, psychological character (a strong fright, insult and t. The item), except for that exacerbation depend on climatic factors (if illness or disease has appeared in the winter, as a rule, improvement to come in the summer, hence, will be desirable to happen longer on the sun and on the contrary).

Irminum
13.07.2004, 07:12
No, children at me are not present. Namely in the winter they become more acyanotically and less (bljazhki) so it is visible solar beams as I understand, are counter-indicative.

JUlja
14.07.2004, 22:53
Probably, yes, on the south to go in the summer is not necessary, maybe, in the spring or in the autumn. Try to descend or go to any doctor, the truth if disease does not cause or cause many troubles, maybe, it is not excruciated better. I remember, on me a heap of any agents tried or tasted (as they in drugstores appeared), and to sense was not much. Has still recollected, that a saw "Aevitum" (in any case for a skin it is useful) and till now I try to buy the cosmetics containing vitamin "F" (earlier "Freedom" let out or released a cream " After shaving with vitamin " F " " cheap and very good, on " after shaving " I did not pay attention and used it or him as a cream for a body:), and in drugstores it is necessary to ask, at them different creams with this vitamin happen, but they, as a rule, dear or expensive).

Irminum
15.07.2004, 13:56
Thanks, JUlja, to you for advice or councils...:)

Albanova V.I.
16.07.2004, 05:49
New agents are, come, 284 21 87

Nina
16.07.2004, 20:18
The psoriasis is curable, but treatment passes or takes place long time and dear or expensive. If you are ready to they be write on zaharov@zaharov. kchepetsk. ru address, I shall help or assist.