PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. At me already for a long time constantly strongly sweat n...

Andrey With.
15.07.2004, 06:47
Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. At me already for a long time legs or foots constantly strongly sweat. Naturally thus frame very unpleasant smell. In 8 mornings I come to work, and approximately by 10 11 o'clock legs or foots already wet. On a fuctioning I turn out that as 8 mornings I dress footwear and I remove or I take out it or her only in 8 9 one o'clock in the evening. And so during 8 years. Last time I get dear or expensive, qualitative footwear. The certain improvements are, but absolutely small. Approximately 4 5 years ago passed or took place inspection for a fungus, but a fungus have not found out. The unpleasant smell from legs or foots is felt even through footwear that frames the certain dyscomfort at office. Prompt pozh-that what there can be reasons and as with these or it;this to struggle.

Sazykina L.N.
16.07.2004, 03:29
Features of functioning of nervous system. I recommend gel - Formagel. There are also various dusting powders, powders, solutions.