PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! From 14 years at me has appeared pahovy a fungus. Snachalo on in...

Alexey
14.07.2004, 19:02
Hello, the doctor!
From 14 years at me has appeared pahovy a fungus. Snachalo on the internal parties or sides beder, then it was threw on a scrotum. And only in 18 years has addressed to the dermatologist for the help. Earlier I thought that at me any incurable disease, unknown to a science here and was afraid that rastribunjat on all school. Up to the dermatologist in a military registration and enlistment office the surgeon has advised me ointment Pimafutsin. After its or her application all has passed or has taken place, but in 5 months there was a relapse. I have addressed to the dermatologist and he has written out to me a solution pifukortsin and ointment triderm. It has besides helped or assisted, but in 2 weeks after New year (I obelsja sweet) again an itch. Now the dermatologist to me writes out nothing, speaks what is it iz-for an intestine (crop handed over - all in norm or rate). Now at me on femurs and a scrotum it is possible to tell or say it's OK. But here on a pubis under hair often there are red pimples, hair almost fascicles drop out, and on the extremity or end of hair albesent something and on the skin is seen too. I read, that the fungus is complex or difficult for curing but time difficultly means it is possible. But why then the dermatologist has not advised me anything? What to me now up to the extremity or end of a life to blame an intestine? Very much you I ask, give me any advice or council. What message the way of life also what to me in general to do or make to recover from a fungus? To me 20 years, I conduct a healthy way of life, I watch or I keep up hygiene. In advance bolshshoe thanks!!!

Smirnov K.V.
15.07.2004, 19:42
At frequent retsidivirovanii after application of local agents there is a sense to discuss with the attending physician purpose or appointment of systemic antimicotic therapy.