PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. At me about one week in an inguen an itch. On a skin of a fold mezhd...

Edward
11.07.2004, 03:10
Good afternoon, the doctor. At me about one week in an inguen an itch. On a skin of a fold between the internal party or side of a femur and a scrotum red maculae from both parties or sides were formed. Are constantly scratched. By the form remind a combustion. Maculae this in the size on 5 7 centimeters in diameter and continuous. On the one hand are expressed more strongly than with another. At first did not pay attention to an itch. But several days ago has found out that maculae after them pomoesh get a kind of any dry scars and cause a small pain at movements. I grease with their cream humidifying or wetting. Has not risked to grease with any antifungic or antifungal ointments of type a chamois as it is close very much to genitals. As there where maculae gets on a scrotum on a skin any damages similar on dyrochki in a skin are visible. Certainly it not dyrochki, and from combing mikroranki... The Wife speaks what is it there can be any allergy on preparation Zinerit by which I am already flied or treated since February from ugrevoj eruptions. This week I stop to be treated zineritom (has passed or has taken place 10 weeks). Prompt that mned to do or make... Any venereal illnesses or diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick never. I conduct a normal sexual life only with the wife. Norms or rates of hygiene I watch or I keep up strictly so I think that could not pick up any infectious illness or disease anywhere... Prompt what to do or make and what is it... To me 31 year, I live in Siberia, I work as the programmer...
Edward

Sazykina L.N.
14.07.2004, 23:20
Similar on an inguinal epidermophitia (fungus). You need to address to the dermatologist on reception for specification of the diagnosis (soskob) and treatments.