PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP!!! The dear doctor! At me, probably, the problem which has bothered to you. Mn...

Nika
11.07.2004, 09:25
HELP!!!
The dear doctor!
At me, probably, the problem which has bothered to you. To me now 25, with 21 the status of a skin has worsened. The acnes of pink color almost every day new. Addressed to doctors. Cleanings, etc. Effect - a zero transfused a blood from a breech in a vein. Other doctor has diagnosed demodeks. The saw under prescriptions antibiotics, karsil for a liver, did or made krio-massage, masks of a fresh-water sponge, him. A peeling, still, has forgotten as the set small ukolchikov on the face is called. Applied a cream benzil-Benzoas, metrogil-gel. It has been still appointed or nominated 6 having pricked intravenously, the doctor it has been surprised, that does not help or assist. pochemu-that did not send on repeated research on the tick or mite. Now I live in Staffs or States, yet I have no an opportunity to go to the dermatologist, and I do not know, where. Has started to drink " Diane-35 ", pursuing both purposes, which are promised under the instruction (contraception, treatment from akne), already all has bothered. Prompt, that it is possible to try or taste still. A diet I try to keep.
Thankful in advance, Nika

Anja
13.07.2004, 00:50
Nika to cope with your problem I recommend you natural modern agents which eliminate or erase;remove the reason of disease or narushnija. The result is guaranteed by That. Write shirin@mail. natm. ru

Albanova V.I.
14.07.2004, 03:07
It is necessary to make the analysis repeatedly, to treat demodeks (metrogil-jelly, rozamet), after disappearance or eradication to use ointments with retinoevoj an acid or differin.