PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Treatment lamizilom (tablets) fungic or fungal pores is appointed or nominated...

Victoria
09.07.2004, 17:37
Hello, the doctor! Treatment lamizilom (tablets) of a mycotic affection of fingernails or nails is appointed or nominated. Tell or say please, whether it is possible to replace lamizil with any analogue. My doctor insists on this preparation. But for me such treatment is too expensive. In advance I thank for the answer.

km1908@km.ru
13.07.2004, 12:17
Victoria. A floor of year back I had a same problem with fingernails or nails. First to me have appointed or nominated Orungal, pulse therapy. That is week to drink, then week a break. But and it was dear or expensive to me, though is much cheaper Lamizila. Then I have worked all Internet on this question. Has found safe and concerning an inexpensive preparation for treatment of fingernails or nails. Has asked its or his doctor to me to appoint or nominate. In a month charges have made from 520 up to 400 roubles. Drank six months. Recently was on survey at the doctor, the doctor has told or said what to have a drink even a month that fingernails or nails were restored completely. Basically the result has quite arranged me. As also this money it is possible to return through privileges on surtax on treatment. If want, I shall write to you the name of a preparation, only write to me on e-mail. The address this my name, type or collect without blanks. Michael.

Albanova V.I.
13.07.2004, 20:03
Yes, substitutes are - ekzifin, fungoterbin and some other (in skobochkah the name of active substance - terbinafin). They are much cheaper and are not less effective.