PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 4 years, go to a garden, hour is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases, but not...

Elena
10.07.2004, 23:23
To my son 4 years, go to a garden, ill or sick with catarrhal diseases, but not often, at cold our pediatrist coughs also appoints or nominates eufelin, t. To. Hears rhonchuses in front. After that has directed us to the allergist who has told or said, that the allergy at us is, but analyses budeut to do or make in the autumn, inaznachil to us 2 h a monthly course of Ketotifenum, on 1 tab. In day as prophylaxis. Has told or said, thus the child will be quieter. But he naobarot is strongly raised or excited, active, nostitsja without interruption, and to instructions write about hypererethism or hyperexcitability. Whether my question harmfully treatment by this preparation if the diagnosis precisely is not established or installed, potomu-that obvious allegrgicheskih reactions at it or him never on what was not?

Olga
13.07.2004, 13:04
Before to begin any course, it is necessary to be checked up first of all on parasites! They as it is not strange, are the reason of 95 % of diseases at children. Your signs get under this definition. There is a good antiparasitic program, can prompt as we were treated olay@yandex. ru