PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please how will get rid of spots? To me already 25 years, it not a demo...

Sonja
10.07.2004, 22:40
Prompt please how will get rid of spots? To me already 25 years, it not demodeks. Doctors write out about 10 names of any medicines which need to be accepted in inside, to stick and smear. It confuses me, t. To. I not the supporter to poison or persecute an organism with tablets. Spots everyones: and zhiroviki (from a wind), and simply tuberosity, and kamedony. That I eat That always is reflected in the face, especially after celebratory tables. The expanded pores and och. A fat skin though after washing she is shelled and pulled together, but then all the same. It is necessary to wash a head every day, t. To. Too zhirnitsja och. Strongly. Cleaning of the face in beauty salons gives nothing, there and then jump out new. It definitely an internal problem. HELP!

Albanova V.I.
11.07.2004, 17:22
It is not necessary to believe fondly, that with such history I there and then shall give you advice or council which will help or assist to get rid of acnes for all life. Treatment of acnes - not a simple problem and to be engaged in her or it it is necessary seriously. In our Center in this problem and are engaged, 284 21 87