PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist to find please the present qualified spetsia...

Alain
11.07.2004, 04:43
Good afternoon! Help or assist to find please the present or true qualified expert who will help or assist to find the reason of illness or disease, instead of will treat only on a surface.
At me never nebylo problems with a skin on the face, but 2 years ago have started to jump up internal tumours inside of which anything is not present. Checked an intestine, a stomach, ginekologiju-that's all right. And these inflammations do not pass or take place for 2 3 months, and then start to pick or abscess very strongly and after them there are holes on a skin. Help or assist, please. One hope only on you. Yours faithfully, Alain. To me 27 years, I live in Krylatskom

Smirnov K.V.
11.07.2004, 13:48
Dear Alain, for the beginning it is necessary to be defined or determined with the exact diagnosis, and then to speak about treatment. Your description is unusual enough... You can consult at us in clinic. My contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.