PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In January of this year at me on shchikolotke the right leg or foot p...

Alain
11.07.2004, 08:00
Hello!
In January of this year I on shchikolotke the right leg or foot had maculae consisting from
Red points. It in any way did not disturb, but began to increase or be enlarged on the sly. Thus it could
To turn pale or redden without the special reasons.
Independently smeared with a heparin, without effect.
In August has appeared three more such maculae (smaller on the size): on an anticnemion of the right leg or foot, on a femur
The same leg or foot and on an anticnemion of the left leg or foot.
Has passed or Has taken place many doctors (a hematologist, the dermatologist, the surgeon), was made with many analyses (developed or unwrapped
The analysis of a blood, OAM, US, on parasites), in a blood the maintenance or contents eozinofilov-10 in p/z only is raised or increased.
In the anamnesis an autoimmune thyroiditis, on US thyroid volume in norm or rate, on hormones while a blood not
Has handed over, already it is much has left or is much cunning money for all analyses, I wait for the salary.
It is more than anything me does not disturb.
It is possible to add only, that before this all history has transferred or carried surrounding deprive.
All doctors have assumed an allergic vasculitis.
The reason is unknown?!
I drink under the reference of a hematologist Ketotifenum.
I so am already tired from these maculae (they in fact silently, but increase or are enlarged), to be exact from uncertainty.
Prompt, please, what is it can be and how with it or this to struggle? One hope for you.
Any specifying questions with readiness I shall explain.
Thanks for treating of my problem.

Smirnov K.V.
11.07.2004, 13:26
It is very difficult to me to advise something without survey.