PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The woman of 27 years I suffer private or individual rashes of herpes on labiums and slezistoj about...

XXX
06.07.2004, 22:58
The woman of 27 years I suffer private or individual rashes of herpes on labiums and slezistoj environments of the mouth, you can offer what tablets or treatments, thanks.

Irina
07.07.2004, 17:15
Hello!
I can offer you alimentary additives. Probably in your organism nehvataet vitamins. Our alimentary additives are based or founded;established on vitamins and grasses. And it is more than anything!!!!!
Believe many people were excruciated, from excessive weight from an ecdysis on a skin, but now they do not have problems with it or this because they to eat began correctly!

XXX
09.07.2004, 03:02
About what additives speech?

Irina
10.07.2004, 17:12
It is a question of alimentary additives of company HERBALIFE.
It completely natural alimentary additives sostojashchii from grasses and vitamins. Also that most interesnoe-it COMPLETELY SAFELY also operates or works. If you has interested, I can tell more in detail to you about it or this!
Write on e-mail: irchik-ok@mail. ru

XXX
10.07.2004, 23:56
Thanks, this business does not roll, we already nakushalis: - (

New settlers V.S.
11.07.2004, 09:07
Emphasize the adviser on circumstance: whether are connected gerpeticheskie rashes with mnogoformnoj an exudative erythema? At relapse of herpes use agents from group atsiklovira: gerperaks, gefin, zoveraks, etc.