PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Very much I ask to help or assist, me 22 years (1 year married). Since 14 years...

Julia
11.07.2004, 00:24
Dear doctors!
Very much I ask to help or assist, me 22 years (1 year married). From 14 years at me problema-ugrevaja an eruption on the face, it very much poisons to me a life. In shchkolnye years it was very strongly expressed on a breast, a back, the face, and now on a breast and a back it is insignificant, but on the face does not pass or take place. It seems to me, that I have already tried much: medical ointments, cosmetic agents, nothing helps or assists. Always considered or counted itself as the healthy person, chronic diseases are not present, a stomach, an intestine, a liver and t. The item work well. But the problem has remained - rashes on the face do not pass or take place - especially a cheek and a chin, and very fat a skin I can not name. Genikolog has advised to pass to hormonal tablets " DIANE-35 " but while improvements are not present. AND all over again all zazhivaeti sharply arises again, I can not understand with what is connected. Very much I wish to get rid of this illness, in fact I should mask defects cosmetics, and I wish to leave from it or this. HELP or ASSIST advice or councils, jabudu it is very grateful.

Albanova V.I.
11.07.2004, 08:02
If you live in Moscow, I advise to address to the expert on acnes of our Center, 284 21 87