PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me a candidiasis of an oral cavity, 2.5 months fly or treat. Perepr...

Sergey
09.07.2004, 16:55
The dear doctor! At me a candidiasis of an oral cavity, 2.5 months fly or treat. Has tried everything, Nistatinum, nizoral, gargles and. t. The item During reception of preparations a fungus disappears, through den-two vyseivaetsja again. The dysbacteriosis is not present, shchitovidka and Saccharum by way of, a blood by way of. In GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT all in a stage remessii (was hyperplastic gastroduodenit). Consulted on the stomatologist about diflbkana. The stomatologist considers or counts, that to sense will not be, that the fungus whence that goes and after treatment vyseitsja again, that it is necessary to stimulate imunnuju system. A question: can be spend on drink Imudon?.

medland
10.07.2004, 04:26
Dear Sergey! You are absolutely right, that the main problem - in disturbance of job imunnoj systems. A first step - studying of yours imunnogo the status, and then thin updating of the found out changes, in parallel with reception of antimicotic preparations. But very much I do not advise so to stimulate immunity simply. It is a challenge in which very skilled or experienced doctor can be engaged only. Our company medland with pleasure will help or assist you. Write: medlandcompany@mtu-net. ru

Albanova V.I.
11.07.2004, 03:29
I advise to visit or attend vracha-the mycologist, such doctors are in dermal dispensaries, is and at us in the Center. Ph. 284 21 87 (temporarily does not work iz-for failures or accidents on automatic telephone exchange)