PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About one month back washing the spouse has complained that at it or her began to be scratched...

JUra
09.07.2004, 09:38
About one month back washing the spouse has complained that at it or her brushes of arms or hand began to be scratched and itch and poured out fine pryshchiki if to squeeze out which the transparent liquid is allocated.
I have advised her to cease to use a strong deodorant and have forgotten about it or her proleme while itself have not started to be scratched.
In nasntojashchy the moment we look or appear absolutely equally, namely:
Eruption on the internal party or side of legs or foots, a bottom of a stomach or belly, an arm or a hand from logtja and up to brushes and a bottom speny.
Sharp rashes are not present, simply is present certain kol-in pryshchikov which in case of if them to scratch nachnajut strongly to itch. And old pass or take place, but appear new.
We rasssudili, what is it one of three
1. An allergy
2. An infection
3. chasotka - ticks or mites
We have run in a drugstore and have bought or purchased any ointments and tablets from all 3 diseases and mazhimsja all by turns but unfortunately, however or as - or oshchutimogo effect is not observed, and to the doctor idni at us absolutely time is not present.
We shall be very grateful to you, if you can tell or say than it to treat.
Whether there can be it reaction to hot weather together with a strong deodorant?
In advance you I thank for pomosh.

Smirnov K.V.
11.07.2004, 01:43
Probable enough presence of a scabies is represented. It is necessary to specify as soon as possible the diagnosis (for this purpose visual survey of the dermatologist + laboratory research is necessary) and competently to be treated. You can address to us in clinic. My contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.