PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At mine daddies (50 years) on a body have appeared any pja...

Elena
09.07.2004, 16:09
Hello, the doctor!
At mine daddies (50 years) on a body have appeared any maculae. First there was one maculae oval form on a stomach or belly about a femur, diameter about 7 sm, all over again it was pink, and now brownish, and in itself fine specks more dark. This maculae has appeared approximately about two months ago, and yesterday he still more some maculae pink color on a stomach or belly, edgewise and one on a back, diameter approximately 2 3 see the Skin on maculae nothing differs from other skin, only color. Neither the itch, nor ecdysises, is not present inspissation. He in the near future will go to the dermatologist, but I very much worry. If it is possible to define or determine in absentia, on what is it similar, respond, please. Dangerously and whether it is infectious?

In advance I thank for the answer.
Yours faithfully.
Elena.

Smirnov K.V.
11.07.2004, 01:36
Dear Elena, in absentia it is impossible to define or determine, unfortunately. Really it is necessary to your father to the dermatologist. Just in case I leave the slave. Bodies: 248 38 90. C Konstantin Viktorovich.