PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. My daughter 2 years and 7 months. To her have diagnosed...

Ness
10.07.2004, 02:52
Hello, the doctor. My daughter 2 years and 7 months. To her have diagnosed kontageoznyj a molluscum. Now at it or her 5 small borodavochek this disease. The doctor (for an additional payment) suggests to remove them and insists, what is it - a unique way of treatment of this illness or disease. I prochla, that if to cauterize the amazed or struck sites an iodine and to give the child vitamins, and also to disinfect its or her subjects of use through short time the molluscum will pass or take place itself. It is a pity to me to give malyshku on procedure of excision of a molluscum as the doctor has told or said that she will anesthetize it or him nothing. Prompt, whether it is possible to do without it or this? Or nevertheless it is possible to make this procedure less morbid? It is in advance grateful.

Aleks
10.07.2004, 20:11
The same problem was at my son (two years). But unfortunately he had to pass or take place repeatedly through procedure of excision which has not brought a positive take, molluscums again appeared. Have got rid only regular greasing of warts by juice chistotela. Izchezli approximately in two months.