PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Me has already tortured ugrevaja an eruption on the face. She that passage...

Andrey
09.07.2004, 13:42
Hello, the doctor! Me has already tortured ugrevaja an eruption on the face. She passes or takes place that, again pours out. Already has tried many agents, but they give only temporary effect. To me 28 years so when at last, this misfortune will pass or take place finally? The some people advise me to make a hemotransfusion. And I would like to ask, whether it is necessary to spend this procedure, what she will give, and whether there are what by-effects from this procedure?
Doctor Sazykina L. asked to explain, than it was treated. Therefore I supplement:
Vrach-the dermatologist in poliklinnike registered to drink beer yeast, and also wiping of a skin all over again r-rum of peroxide of Hydrogenium, then r-rum levomitsitina. Now I use for wiping chistotelovoe butter or oil and loson-balm on the basis of salicylic alcohol, and also I drink broth turns. If can something advise, I shall be grateful to you.

Smirnov K.V.
10.07.2004, 02:36
Now exists big koldichestvo the local agents immediately intended for treatment ugrevoj of illness or disease. The preparation should be selected individually under the control of the dermatologist, over "picture" of dermal process.