PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... At me already here almost three years disturb acnes. .ih that slishk...

Misha
06.07.2004, 05:45
Hello... At me already here almost three years disturb acnes. .ih that is too much, but then like all as passes or takes place. .mozhet it is important, they at me have started to appear, when I began to have a shave. .i my skin on the face very much does not like water. .stoit to me to be washed (especially with soap) --as there and then there are spots. .ja therefore I try to not be wiped, like as it is less than them... Then again appear... What to me to do or make? Whether vitamin A-a-cream helps or assists? I already have tried almost ALL possible or probable creams and ointments, but anything plainly does not help or assist. .snachala like as the acid any a little helped or assisted, I any more do not remember what, and already anything... What to me to do or make?

Vasily
07.07.2004, 02:29
Hello, Misha! How much to you now years? There was a disturbance of an integument of the face. And in occasion of water and soap I can tell or say the following (can be not on scientific, but it is exact). Our face becomes soiled not only from the external party or side, but also with internal. External influence to you is good izvetsno - a dust, a mud, solar beams, a bionomics, etc. Internal vozdestvie - activity of our organism which cannot deduce or remove not the necessary substances natural by, and he starts to deduce or remove them through a skin of the face. At washing the face there is an opening pores. After washing they are not closed, t. e. Remain opened or open. Just through them the organism also deduces or removes a mud from an organism. Iz-for it or this there are acnes and spots. For concrete advice or council more detailed consultation is necessary.
Write wasiliy@online. ru

Dima
07.07.2004, 06:10
And that prevents to wash then cold water that pores on the face were closed => in them the dust and a mud will not get.

Misha
08.07.2004, 04:43
Thanks, I today have got Zinerit (loson), it medetsinskaja a thing and I hope, that she will help or assist....