PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, it is possible kak-nibud (zhelatelno by means of a cream, ointment...

Yana 22 years
05.07.2004, 20:06
Whether tell or say, please, it is possible kak-nibud (zhelatelno by means of a cream, ointment and t. The item) will get rid of scars on a body, left ugrevoj an eruption? And as, that it is necessary to accept inside from very silnoj ugrevoj eruptions on a back, breasts, the face. Thanks bolshoe for the help. Yours faithfully, Yana

Smirnov K.V.
06.07.2004, 20:48
The dear Yana, treatment ugrevoj - is enough illness or disease a challenge, and to give here any standard advice or councils is problematic. The individual approach in each concrete case is necessary. Begin with visiting the dermatologist. Can address to us in clinic. My contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.

irina
07.07.2004, 07:25
The dear Yana. I shall recommend gel the Millennium and cosmetics Triovital which in Monaco has borrowed or occupied 1 place. osmetika not dekarativna, and medical. ishite I shall tell where to buy or purchase irinavin@mtu-net. tu