PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All has begun that about one year back, on a toe from below has appeared r...

Sasha
05.07.2004, 21:16
All has begun that about one year back, on a toe from below has appeared ranka, I as though have not given to a kind, but she did not pass or take place, and blisters similar to small callositases were around formed some. Eventually all this process has removed from this toe on following, and on an initial finger all was gone. This summer during sea tour like all uleglos, but on arrival new signs were home showed: similar blisters on a pillow (or as it is correct) stop of both legs or foots, and now they (pillows) have started to be shelled, and have very much hardened, sometimes pojavljajutsja ranki which hurt at walking while nezazhivut. And on the same initial leg or foot still exist voldyrchiki between fingers. As that this all has bothered me, therefore I search the qualified advice or council...

Dermatologist K.B.C
06.07.2004, 18:36
Unfortunately, in absentia in your problem I can not understand. Come (after holidays) on consultation to us to clinic. My worker of bodies: 248 38 90. Smirnov Konstantin Viktorovich.