PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am disturbed very much with a status of my skin on the face. All of anything would seem, at...

Andrey
04.07.2004, 05:16
I am am disturbed very much with a status of my skin on the face. All of anything would seem, at all happens, but with a skin on a forehead something is created not clear. The forehead often is inflamed, krasno-bardovogo a shade. The spot can will appear literally for 4 7 hours, but they heal longly enough and that after that there are maculae. Usually occurs or happens so - - there is red maculae in diameter approximately 1, starts to itch and on the sly (for nesk hours) the white purulent head breaks. Here so. Such the red eruption occurs or happens if to not look after absolutely, and so basically always. That already only I have not tried, was in KVD (there have registered the talker to be wiped) and in Istitute beauty (there too external and plus did or made processing by liquid nitrogen). Wiping yields small results, but after all procedures vseravno the problem comes back. I certainly not the doctor, but seem to me what is it goes from within (can on a forehead the status of any organ affects), and the hypodermic tick or mite can also. I do not know, but doctors rejected these my reasons.

Very much I ask you to help or assist!

Smirnov K.V.
05.07.2004, 00:24
I am at a loss to speak about something concrete without survey.

Andrey
05.07.2004, 21:26
Write to me as with you to communicate. I wait!

Smirnov K.V.
06.07.2004, 09:55
My contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.