PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to consult: 2 months ago at me for the first time vyjav...

Nadja
03.07.2004, 17:30
Hello. I wish to consult: 2 months ago at me for the first time have revealed a psoriasis (I hardly was ill or sick with an angina after that he and has appeared). Month has lain in hospital, an exacerbation have removed or have taken off, but prjatna have remained on arms or hand and on legs or foots. Prompt, than it is possible to recover in house conditions that they have absolutely passed or have absolutely taken place if such it is possible or probable. To me have written out salicylic ointment, but she not ochen-that helps or assists. As often there are exacerbations and how to make so that they were less often. In advance I thank.

Albanova V.I.
05.07.2004, 08:24
Unfortunately, ready prescriptions for an after-care are not present, to everyone methods steal up individually. With exacerbations too - to a miscellaneous. At good treatment the periods without exacerbations happen some years. Usually exacerbations are connected with various diseases, disturbances of hormonal sphere and stresses.