PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor!!! I kak-already wrote that to you... I shall remind. I very much with...

Gel (15 years)
03.07.2004, 14:35
Hello, the doctor!!!
I kak-already wrote that to you... I shall remind. I very strongly sweat in the field of axillas and I do not know, how setim to struggle! From me all smujutsja, stick paltsm, iz-for it or this I extremely not dexterously feel myself. At me a lot of good clothes, but I cannot wear it or her, t. To. It is strongly visible sweat, and to me to have to wear black jackets. Now summer, and from a heat I became faster potel and my T-short at once to become wet in axillas.
You to me posovetoval to buy or purchase Formagel, but at us in city it or him is not present, I asked in all drugstores, than it is possible to replace this preparation? podskazhate, how long I shall so suffer, in fact I so have not enough years, and I cannot feel confidently, therefore I very hammered and not self-assured....
Thanks you in advance!

Zamira
04.07.2004, 14:28
Gel, has decided to answer this question. I suffered the same. I do not know as at you, but I did not use any creams. Wash every day, and necessarily shave off under mouses, and two times a day polzovat a deodorant from sweat, to me have helped or assisted kremlvye and firm deodorants, the blessing from everywhere it is a lot of. But to do or make it is necessary pojatojanno. To me now 24 but if I even shall not shave two or not popolzujus deo the smell appears awful. And more sharpness of a smell speaks about inwardness. Try to clean a stomach.

Ekaterina
04.07.2004, 23:43
I too it or this suffer also some my girlfriends. We tried to find out in what the reason.. Have come to conclusion, what is it unstable mentality, nevrastenichki we. As soon as we start to be nervous, at once there is a sweat. And you besides are not self-assured, so are constantly strained. Try or taste have a drink valerian drops, Leonurus any time, to the some helps or assists. Success.