PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 30 years, with health were always quite good, in junnosti special problems with to...

Natasha
01.07.2004, 10:49
To me 30 years, with health were always quite good, in junnosti special problems with a skin were not. But suddenly, when has stopped to feed the child (4 years ago) there were spots on the face and a back. A skin I look after, but all lotions and clearing give temporary effect - all the same there are deeply under a skin centers of an inflammation. When she has addressed to the regional dermatologist with a curve smile has met my complaints and has told or said, that such nonsense as vulgar spots (and has told or said) she is not engaged, I asked to advise though something, on what she at me has got the directory (on a kind of 1950 of the edition) and has written out to me spirituous rubbing. I am More to such doctor have not gone. Whether can somebody something advise? Thanks.

Katerina
02.07.2004, 05:37
Precisely same problem, and the same has arisen after sorts or labors. How it or her to solve? Thanks.

Dermatologist K.V.Smirnov
02.07.2004, 23:30
I advise you first of all to address to the good gynecologist and to discuss with it or him a question on reception of so-called antiandrogenic preparations (for example, Diana-35). By history of your disease this medicine should you help or assist. If in some weeks you will not note improvement, address in clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases MMA it or him. Setchenov on .248--38-90. Smirnov Konstantin Viktorovich. There are also other agents really helping or assisting in similar cases, however before their purpose or appointment consultation of the expert is necessary.