PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From the childhood had problems with a skin - a diathesis, a neurodermite. Gde-that to years to 20 p...

Sergey
28.06.2004, 09:38
From the childhood had problems with a skin - a diathesis, a neurodermite. Gde-that to years to 20 problem has essentially decreased. However, there were problems on palms and fingers - a strong boring in places of folds and " lines of destiny ", dryness, flakes, deep cracks.
He has addressed to the doctor, after visual survey dekaris under the scheme or plan 4 days on one tablet, 4 days the break, two weeks, in particular, has registered. (also it is appointed or nominated klaritin and dermovejt). pochitav on the Internet about side effects dekarisa arising at enough big kol-VA patients, about necessity of the control of a blood (that it has not been appointed or nominated), about that interest to this preparation recently has strongly decreased, I am a little bit concerned and it would be desirable to learn or find out still someone's opinion on expediency of application of the given preparation. You could not kak-to comment on that?

Albanova V.I.
02.07.2004, 02:43
Dekaris - immunomoduljator, appointed or nominated at disturbances of immunity or when those are suspected. Immunomoduljatorov much, is from what to choose. If wish to have more exact purposes or appointments, I recommend to make an immunogram with definition of sensitivity to immunomoduljatoram.