PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Acyanotic maculae.

pupil1
29.06.2004, 12:04
Hello.
I precisely do not remember when I had acyanotic maculae, but there is enough for a long time. These maculae are especially visible in the summer (these sites of a skin do not sunbathe?) they have appeared on legs or foots, under knees, I thought, what is it consequences from bruises, but maculae are also on an elbow, also around rodinki near to a brachium, is and on a brush of an arm or a hand from the external party or side. They do not hurt, are not scratched, their unique difference from a normal skin - acyanotic color, but on a cyst of an arm or a hand they are appreciable to associates.. It is normal? Because of what they could appear? Whether it is possible " to clean or remove them? " If I shall go to the doctor, and he will define or determine illness or disease in what treatment can consist?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

dr. Agapov
29.06.2004, 21:03
Probably it vitiligo - disease of a skin connected with disturbance of a pigmental or pigmentary exchange of a skin (not enough - the melanin) .k to a regret of effective methods of treatment of this illness or disease now is not present a painting pigment.

pupil1
30.06.2004, 01:25
dr. Agapov, many thanks for the answer. About this bolen I have found something in the Internet, esteemed the description - very similar.

Whether correctly I have understood, that
1) This illness or disease is not infectious for associates, they can shake hands with me, touch or tamper with these maculae
2) This illness or disease brings any oslazhnenija or in a more way to the bill does not harm to an organism (except for appearance)?
3) She chronic
If I somewhere was mistaken please popravte.

Whether it is possible to grease sometimes maculae on visible places with a voice-frequency cream when appearance is important?

Also that will be, if I shall disregard it or her, I shall not address to experts, in fact as you have told or said effective methods of treatment of this illness or disease now was not present.

And more a question, for the sake of interest I have entered vitiligo and army, have come across this subject http: // www.voenkomat.ru/conf/showthread.php? threadid=816
It turns out, what with this illness or disease do not take in army?

Thankful in advance.

dr. Agapov
30.06.2004, 20:39
1. Illness or disease not infectious
2. Is a cosmetic disadvantage - other harm is not present
3. Yes or process stops or advance (occurrence of new sites of a depigmentation) proceeds

There are cosmetic agents the masking centers of a lesion (are sometimes applied prparaty silver)

About conscription I can not precisely tell or say, as now many new orders and decisions - are quite possible or probable that patients with vitiligo are not a subject to an appeal.

pupil1
30.06.2004, 20:48
Many thanks!