PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the husband the extreme surface of heels is spotted deep treshchenami. We are treated 4...

Natalia
28.06.2004, 00:19
At the husband the extreme surface of heels is spotted deep treshchenami. We are treated 4 j month, ostensibly for a fungus / irunin, mikospor, salitsil. Alcohol, an iodine, birch tar... The/result net-at times iz-for pains cannot leave the house. Advised vitamin "And" - it is impossible, t. To. Raises or increases a cholesterin / the husband has transferred or carried a myocardial infarction 1, 5. nazad/.mozhet just in it or this and all business - is broken or disturbed blood supply of the bottom extremities... But the cardiologist speaks: " it not mine ". To itself to address and how with it or this to struggle? It would be very grateful to you for the answer - advice or council. Natalia.

Albanova V.I.
29.06.2004, 19:03
To address it is possible to us, we shall give also a medicine, 684 21 87

km1908@km.ru
29.06.2004, 21:48
Certainly the fungus should be treated, but as a provisional measure I can advise ointment from cracks. Ointment operates or works by a principle of an anesthetizing and healing agent. Has once smeared, with an adhesive plaster has closed up and about a crack you forget. Does not hurt Any more and itself heals.
Write to me on an e-mail address. iai?Oa?N address without blanks.