PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS! I ask to respond! The daughter 9- years has started to grow bald in November, 1999 All nacha...

Elena
28.06.2004, 09:08
SOS! I ask to respond!
The daughter 9- years has started to grow bald in November, 1999 All has begun with small "pjatachka", which (after grindings by Unguentum sulfuratum, etc.) has passed in a total alopecia (80 % of a head have grown bald). On a fungus checked (2 times pulled out voloski - through 15 mines spoke - anything is not present). After treatment, and treated everything, that have found: a dysbacteriosis, NTSHO, an immunodeficiency, etc. hair healthy and shining or brilliant have grown on all head. Yesterday with horror has found out on a head new "pjatachok" on the same place (an occipital part), as in the past to year. Pjatachok it is covered by black points of the broken off hair and it is scratched. Whether there can be it a trichophytosis and where it is possible precisely either to confirm, or to exclude this diagnosis?

New settlers V.S., the dermatologist
29.06.2004, 15:31
Dear Elena, fungic or fungal process to exclude it is necessary laboratory by (street Korolenko d. 3; in the same place you will consult the child for possible or probable relapse gnezdnoj alopecias). I wish health.