PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem: Gde-that 1, 5 months ago at falling...

Nadja
28.06.2004, 01:45
Hello! At me such problem:
Gde-that 1, 5 months ago at falling has damaged or injured;hurt a chin (has practically broken) very longly healed, the sore in diameter 1 was formed, and then she "has flied" as a result a skin on this place any red and it is visible a contour of a former sore.
In printsipe-she has flied completely, and a skin vse-peerly red.
Heard, that there are various agents (gels, creams) tipo series "999" something Japanese or Chinese. e. These are agents for zazhivanija cicatrixes and traces after scars. podskazhite-that in my case it is possible to use, that the skin has got the original form??? Or here it is necessary to wait and she in due course becomes normal, or plastic operation is necessary??? (me 23 years)
Thanks!!!

Smirnov K.V.
28.06.2004, 09:21
The erythema will pass or take place also itself. And immediately the cicatrix takes place?

Nadja
29.06.2004, 10:32
The cicatrix is not present, though chut-hardly deformation is visible, (for example - as after a chicken pox there is a pit or hole;dimple) and in this case - when the sore flied, the small excavation was formed. I think, that the skin has not got stronger, t. To on a chin she dense...