PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21 year. At me a problem with a skin on the face - acnes + demodeks. Still to times...

Evgenie
28.06.2004, 08:07
To me 21 year. At me a problem with a skin on the face - acnes + demodeks. Still from time to time on a forehead and above a upper lip there are any reddenings which are scratched and become covered by white flakes.
The dermatologist on them does not turn special attention and speaks, what is it all demodeks and acnes. I was treated for this "bouquet" in local KVD at different dermatologists, but is ineffectual. Now to me speak, that as cannot cure it is out-patient - offer a hospital. Tell or say, really such practises and whether it is effective? And vobshche, whether there is an effective treatment against all it or this? It is the first part of a question.
On the same questions addressed to the cosmetician. Have found out a dermatitis (those reddenings) and a dandruff (and - to mine on a head there were same flakes, as on the face). Treatment: a dermatitis - a cream nizoral + lokoid (removes or takes out signs, but after a while it is again shown), a dandruff - shampoo nizoral. After treatment
Shampoo nizoral has passed or has taken place gde-those 2 3 months. Has now noticed the strengthened abaissement of hair basically in district of a forehead and above. Iz-for what it?
It can is necessary to pass or take place once again a course nizoralom... Or what to me to do or make? - to mine abaissement of hair in 21 year is search!
In advance thanks for answers.

Albanova V.I.
29.06.2004, 02:41
Certainly, acnes and demodeks - not an occasion for hospitalization. I can invite only you to myself, 284 21 87