PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 25 years. About 3 months ago has begun not so disturbing...

Lera
26.06.2004, 11:26
Good afternoon! To me of 25 years. About not so disturbing itch on forearms (lateral aspect), especially on left, a zone of a lesion - small 3 months ago has begun. However back itch has started to disturb couple of weeks, combed a skin so, that there were as though scratchs, and sometimes long enough, and sometimes localized, more similar to usual sores. My friend with whom I on a regular basis sleep in one bed, is not scratched. The dermatologist has excluded a scabies and dermal diseases. Has directed on inspection GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, analyses of a blood. Has registered klaritin, gluconat of a calcium and ointment of Synaflanum. The itch has decreased, a skin podzhivaet, I am not scratched almost. Basically the centers of a lesion - on forearms, on legs or foots (below knees) and it is a little on a loin on the right. US has shown, that a liver, pancreatic, a lien by way of. Deformation of a cholic bubble (excess) and a sinus cyst (1, 01, 3 sm) a left kidney (right by way of). The analysis of a blood (clinical and on Saccharum) - by way of. Prompt, whether it is necessary to do or make further any inspections if the dermal itch any more so disturbs (I hope, soon absolutely will pass or take place), and special problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT it is not observed? Complaints on GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT at me in general are not present, anything does not hurt anywhere (only an itch). And more - I not so well eat, irregularly. Besides I accept OK "Femoden" the third year. The gynecologist to which I consulted in occasion of an itch, has told or said, that if it there was a reaction on OK it would be shown at once, instead of in 2, 5 years after the beginning of reception (inspection and analyses of times in half a year showed, that at me that's all right concerning reception OK). Whether I can calm down what the itch is a display of stagnation of bile, and I shall try to eat more often and I shall drink up the course of tablets registered by the dermatologist? Or it is necessary to try to discover the exact reasons of an itch further? Thanks!

Albanova V.I.
27.06.2004, 16:35
Try to eat not only more often, but also it is better, keep to a diet. And an itch in norm or rate should not be so to calm down or be abirritated early.