PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Respond, please, on sledushchy a question. More than 10 years at me...

Alexey
26.06.2004, 08:24
Hello! Respond, please, on sledushchy a question. More than 10 years at me on a upper lip are observed small white blisters or blebs which number practically does not change. They do not bring trouble, settle down more close to the internal party or side of a labium, concentration increases more close to edge or territory of a mouth. Also blisters or blebs on a sexual member (on a prepuce and around of a head) Consultation in a paid out-patient department with are observed To. M. has allowed to learn or find out, what is it not herpes (as all time to me spoke in a usual out-patient department), and status Fordajsa (I, the truth, about "points" on a member have not mentioned) and that in it or this is not present any problems. The doctor recommended "Radevit", vitamin E and " Radevit " has not helped or assisted, blisters or blebs and remain... Gde-that read, that it is possible to clean or remove and by means of a radioknife, whether that... The Urologist is engaged in it or this... Alongside with it or this at me display of a seborrhea (small, the truth), youthful acnes on the face is observed... My theory (if it is interesting): wrong functioning of sebaceous glands. In general, help or assist to understand, please, and whenever possible, to recover from it or this. Thanks and all kind!

Smirnov K.V.
27.06.2004, 16:03
I am at a loss to tell or say something concrete in absentia.