PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, At me a problem - any nervous strain leads voznikn...

Jt
26.06.2004, 01:08
Hello, At me a problem - any nervous strain leads to occurrence on a head of reddenings which itch then there is a dandruff. The dermatologist has told or said to use ointment Hyoxysonum, but she only removes or takes out consequences. What will advise in the given situation?

Albanova V.I.
26.06.2004, 18:18
I think, that your dermatologist has not understood a problem. First it is necessary to diagnose, and for this purpose it is necessary to consult with the expert. It is possible at us, but phone (284 21 87) temporarily does not work iz-for failures or accidents on substation. Look our site. www. retinoids. ru

Lesya
27.06.2004, 15:55
I live in the Netherlands. This winter at me on the face red maculae began to appear. To the touch dry and rough when I smear with a face cream - shchipjat. Sometimes they disappear for any time, then appear again. I went to the doctor; unfortunately, the exact name of the diagnosis has not remembered, but there was a word "eczema". The explanation has followed: at people the fungus (fungis) which usually suppresses with bacteria of a skin is developed or produced, but in my case of it or this does not occur or happen. Have written out a following preparation - cream Elyzol of 1 % hudrofiele, have told or said, that it is necessary to use it or him during long time. To a question on the reason of a problem the doctor has responded, that is possible or probable, so the organism reacts to change of a climate (earlier I lived in Uzbekistan). In the Netherlands I live almost 4 years, and with similar problems of a skin I collide or face for the first time in a life.

Please, advise what to do or make in this situation. Whether really sharp change of a climate with dry hot on moderated or moderate wet can such provoke, or there are still any reasons. In advance thanks.