PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear anonym (he, povsej visibilities, vd), explain, please, zache...

Olga (acne rosacea)
21.06.2004, 05:19
The dear anonym (he, povsej visibilities, vd), explain, please, what for you give the reference with which cannot use? You have assumed communication or connection RS and pink acnes. Also what further?

vd
22.06.2004, 18:31
Vooobshche-not I have assumed that it. I can confirm only, leaning or basing on the observations, that with very high probability their originators concern to the same family. And, I think, to you it is not harmful about it or this the nobility. What further? It is necessary to find Further how to get rid of it or this bogatsva. to. The mycoplasmosis which has reached nervous fibers, is inaccessible to antibiotics, and hormones brake it or him, but do not kill, at what, and it is given the expensive by, it is necessary to search the help at a good homeopathist (and can, at osteopata) - looking who is available also what reputation at it or him. If the demyelination flaccid or slabovyrazhennaja to stop and turn process back by means of a homeopathy is quite real (in opportunities of an osteopathy in this question I is not informed). If business is not so raduzhno as it would be desirable, at least, it is possible to hope for a stopping or retardation of its or his advance, and concerning urgej the forecast all peerly good. Here such, in brief, business or affairs.

Olga
23.06.2004, 09:44
Thanks, but, to tell the truth, vrach-the neurologist who is engaged in me, knows nothing about influence of a mycoplasmosis. Can bt All of you will advise clinic in Moscow in which it is possible to find the necessary experts. Thanks. And more a question: I am ill or sick 5 years, to my child 1, 5 years. During pregnancy have revealed nothing. Whether it means, as my child (and the husband too) is infected also prophylaxis is necessary for him? Thanks.

vd
24.06.2004, 05:23
It zavsegdashnjaja a problem of narrow specializations: any narrow expert aspires oberech the niche from outside influences, t. To. It of anything, except for a headache in occasion of destruction of own stereotypes, does not promise to him. Most easier to achieve it or this, cooking in own juice and not being interested neither affairs of the neighbour, nor clinical researches vtselom. Seminars and conferences, as a rule, collect the physicians of one speciality possessing practically identical knowledge and representations. To stay in " the circle " when everyone as everything, is rather comfortable: there is well-known all " a gregarious feeling ", especially pleasant that each ram in this herd - the intellectual and the adherent. And listening to judgements of associates, vtochnosti conterminous with own, it is easy or light to run into illusion that you possess the true and finished knowledge. For this reason practically all "curability" of chronic diseases is reduced to perepassovke the patient and its or his many-sided illness or disease from one expert to another: as soon as the dermatologist "will cure" a dermal eruption, the patient pochemu-that it appears in embraces lora which, certainly, "will cure" it or him, having removed tonsils, and the patient will get to the endocrinologist who "will cure" it or him, having placed on a thyroxine, then there will come or step turn of the cardiologist, the rheumatologist, the oncologist... Thus, "cured" it appears in hundreds times more, than healthy, but it or this, certainly, nobody notices.

vd
24.06.2004, 15:23
Your child is infected or not, it is possible to tell or say precisely if the originator is revealed or there is very characteristic clinic. In other cases of any conclusion to make it is impossible. As a rule, children inherit infections of the parents, but to speak in similar cases about any prophylaxis (except for keeping the elementary hygienic rules) senselessly - the child either is already infected, or will not be infected from you never owing to congenital immunity. Unless, its or his immunity will lose efficiency in connection with occurrence of other chronic illness or disease. Advise something in Moscow, unfortunately, I can not. Naveroe, you should look for establishments causing trust on specialized sites. Thus, pay attention to conditions and the size of payment of services: successful medical institutions should provide real (distinct), stipulated in the contract on rendering of services of indemnification of expenses of patients in case of unsuccessful treatment, t. To. At small percent or interest of failures it is very favourable both to medical institution and patients (and failures happen even at the most successful). On titles of doctors and quotations (if the last for you are not critical) attention can not turn.

vd
26.06.2004, 05:53
Specification: "quotations" in the previous post were meant as quotations of individual experts, instead of quotations in comparison with other medical institutions. At orientation under the price-list it is better to adhere to average sizes, instead of extreme measures, especially, if they are not proved by any concrete advantages, and defined or determined, for example, by cost of rent of a premise or room or greed of founders.