PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a mycotic affection of a skin. At treatment amazed or struck uchast...

Galina
23.06.2004, 22:57
Hello! At me a mycotic affection of a skin. At treatment of the amazed or struck sites (naruzhno) improvement, but today is observed, I have noticed, that other site of a skin was amazed or struck. Whether this infection on my organism can "walk" and appear where to her will take in head? What do you think in occasion of a preparation "Orungal", whether he and how he operates or works is effective? Whether renewal of this illness or disease is possible or probable after treatment by this preparation? Whether it is possible to accept it or him at pregnancy? Thanks!

New settlers V.S.
24.06.2004, 20:50
Fungic or Fungal process is capable to amaze not only a smooth skin, fingernails or nails, sometimes hair. Much depends on a status of immune system of the person. Sites amazed or struck come to light or are taped by a fungus analyses. On klinichekoj to a picture of process schemes or plans of treatment (systemic or local) get out. Orungal at pregnancy it is counter-indicative! At wrong selection of the therapeutic scheme or plan, fungic or fungal process is capable to recur. If necessary address in our clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases MMA it or him. Setchenov: 799 82 39 (days), 316 43 00 (evening), Victor Serafimovich.

Galina
25.06.2004, 05:05
Many thanks for consultation. Now the basic problem is to find clinic and the doctor who will listen and really will help or assist.

New settlers V.S.
26.06.2004, 04:23
I expect your call.